[DotGNU]csdoc2stub output

From: minddog
Subject: [DotGNU]csdoc2stub output
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:04:11 -0700

I'm taking a stab at this namespace right now, so that I can have proper
handling for System.Xml.Schema and other related namespaces that require this
feature.  In the process of doing the stubbing, I came up with a solution to
stub out namespaces that weren't in the ecma xml file.
Process:
Pull docs from rotor with csdoc
Then stub with csdoc2stub.

When doing so, problems arise where a method that looks like

public void DoSomething(XmlTextReader reader)
in turn looks like:
public void DoSomething(int reader)

I thought this was odd, and i don't feel like going through manually fixing
these errors if there is a better way to do this or a bug can be fixed.

regards,
--
--minddog( Adam Ballai )

"I try to take it one day at a time, but several of them attack me at once."
-mistyflip