[DotGNU]call for c,c++,java test cases for the introspector

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: [DotGNU]call for c,c++,java test cases for the introspector
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:08:26 -0800 (PST)

dear all,

can you please help me prepare some test cases for the c++/pnvoke
handling?
I would like to test the introspector on some code, the best would be
the code that uses swig, inline or c# pinvoke.  Anything that has a
monster header file would do!

Would it be possible to compile a c or c++ file that includes most of
the header code in it with "-save-temps". you can do this via
CXXFLAGS='$CXXFLAGS -save-temps' IIRC. The please gz the file and put
it somewhere where i can pick it up, and mail the location to me.

Or in general, if you have any c, c++ or java code that you compile
with the gcc that is of any interest, because of a complex class
structure or code, please consider submitting a test case.

but please dont send me the file directly to my mail, because i have
only 1/2mb space left.

thanks,

mike

=====