[DotGNU]Qt-Sharp Errors

From: Marcus
Subject: [DotGNU]Qt-Sharp Errors
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 03:01:17 -0600

Case 1: If I build Qt# and its example programs using csc, I get verification
errors on every sample Qt# app I try.

Case 2: If I build Qt# and its examples programs using mcs, I get this error
on each Qt# sample app:

Uncaught exception: System.ArgumentException: Unsupported method prototype for
C++ signal -> C# slot connection: ()
        at Qt.QtSignal.ConnectSignalToSlot(QObject, String, QObject, String)
        at Qt.QtSignal.Connect(QObject, String, QObject, String)
        at Qt.QObject.Connect(QObject, String, QObject, String)
        at Qt.QObject.Connect(QObject, String, String)
        at Qt.QWidget..ctor(QWidget, String, WidgetFlags)
        at Qt.QWidget..ctor(QWidget, String)
        at MyWidget..ctor(QWidget, String)
        at MyWidget..ctor()
        at Example.Main(String[])

I'll get back to you with the problems that occur when I use cscc to do the
compiling tomorrow.