Re: [DotGNU]Qt-Sharp apps

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Qt-Sharp apps
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:55:25 +1000

On Wednesday 18 December 2002 03:30 pm, Marcus wrote:
> I'm done some experimentation with Pnet, and the only way to get Qt# apps
> to run with ilrun is to compile both Qt.dll and the app one wants to run
> with cscc. Ilrun is incompatible with both Rotor (csc) and Mono (mcs)
> compiled Qt# code.

Could you please provide more information on precisely what the
incompatibility is?  It isn't enough to just say "Qt# doesn't work".
We need details.  e.g. does it give a verification error, and if so,
what does the method that doesn't verify look like?  i.e. what is it
doing?  Delegates?  Virtual methods?  PInvoke?  Or, does it run,
but some functionality is incorrect?

Sorry to be a pest about this, but not all of us have the ability to
compile and run Qt# locally due to its exorbitant dependency list,
and so you have to break it down for us a little more.  A 5-line test
case is all I'm asking for.