Re: [DotGNU]Path.cs Win32 Patch

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Path.cs Win32 Patch
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 05:38:14 -0800 (PST)

--- Gopal V <address@hidden> wrote:
> If memory serves me right, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> > Gopal, I was wondering if you think it might be a good idea to add
> the
> > savannah pages to the trailer of the mailing list, that way short
> > attention span people like me can save time in clicking....
>
> I won't , because Portable.Net is not the only project being
> discussed here.
> It is really unfair to misdirect people away from the other DotGNU
> projects.

Then put them all on the list trailier, Google and other tools will
raise thier page ranks when they are referenced more.

> And I can't ... Norbert is the guy who has access to the
> list-admin....

I have not seen him in a while....

> IMHO, it's not so difficult to find the place to put it in ...
>
> http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/dotgnu-pnet -> patches -> submit
> patch

If you add the project page to the trailer and the other projects in
the group, then people will be more likely to visit it.
It is not that much work, and there is not any discrimination if you
add a bunch of links.

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/