Re: [DotGNU]Path.cs Win32 Patch

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Path.cs Win32 Patch
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 17:30:42 +0530

If memory serves me right, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> Gopal, I was wondering if you think it might be a good idea to add the
> savannah pages to the trailer of the mailing list, that way short
> attention span people like me can save time in clicking....

I won't , because Portable.Net is not the only project being discussed here.
It is really unfair to misdirect people away from the other DotGNU projects.

And I can't ... Norbert is the guy who has access to the list-admin....

IMHO, it's not so difficult to find the place to put it in ...

http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/dotgnu-pnet -> patches -> submit patch

I'll add a Contributing.html to the dotgnu website sometime today ....
as well as update the news and all that with the Qt# screenshots .....

Gopal