[DotGNU]Compiling and running Qt# sample programs with PNet

From: Marcus
Subject: [DotGNU]Compiling and running Qt# sample programs with PNet
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:51:24 -0600

I've recently tried building some of our sasmples in Qt# using cscc. I've also
tried running them, and we are still having some problems.

Compiling scribblewindow.cs, I get several errors:

scribblewindow.cs:117: no matching method for call to `SetBackgroundMode(int)'
scribblewindow.cs:161: invalid operands to binary `=='
scribblewindow.cs:161: no conversion from `int' to `bool'

Although mandelbrot.cs compiles fine, it does not run. Instead, I get an
exception:

Uncaught exception: System.ArgumentException: Unsupported method prototype for
C++ signal -> C# slot connection: ()
        at Qt.QtSignal.ConnectSignalToSlot(QObject, String, QObject, String)
        at Qt.QtSignal.Connect(QObject, String, QObject, String)
        at Qt.QObject.Connect(QObject, String, QObject, String)
        at Qt.QObject.Connect(QObject, String, String)
        at Qt.QDialog..ctor(QWidget, String, Boolean, WidgetFlags)
        at ImageDialog..ctor(QWidget, String, Boolean, WidgetFlags)
        at Mandelbrot.Main(String[])