Re: [DotGNU]Swig and C# (was: Strategy for dealing with C++ )

From: Adam Treat
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Swig and C# (was: Strategy for dealing with C++ )
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:40:09 -0500

On Tuesday 10 December 2002 10:25 am, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> --- Adam Treat <address@hidden> wrote:
> > >
> > > I dont want to wait.
> >
> > Uh, Binge is producing compilable code and I dare you to find cleaner
> >
> > generated code.  It is also been designed to allow the seemless
> > generation of
> > other wrappers/bindings.  We are nearly done and fully expect to have
> > a full
> > fledged binge by the end of the week and a new release of Qt# by the
> > new
> > year.
>
> So where are the links? This the C++ stuff from manyasu?
> Also is this for C, c++? Please provide more information.

Binge is in our cvs repository on sourceforge under the 'qtsharp' module.  It
lives in /qtsharp/src/binge.  Yes, this is the C++ stuff from manyoso (I am
manyoso aka Adam Treat ;).  It is made to work for C++ as the xml api dtd is
made for C++.  Have a look and you can find me on #dotgnu as always.

Cheers,
Adam