Re: [DotGNU]Important CVS changes

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Important CVS changes
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 19:16:15 +0530

If memory serves me right, Dawkins, David wrote:
> autoconf: 2.56
> ddawkins'pnet [508] autoconf --version
> autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.54

Very , very strange ....

my autoconf 2.53 (stock) and custom compiled autoconf 2.56 have no
problems what so ever ... But it's been 2 weeks since I compiled
autoconf (or gcc or anything build related) ...

The problem must be in autoconf install itself, I could send you the
configure script I have here ... or just get your own from a near by
Gnu box ;-)

Gopal
PS: cygwin is hell for deinstall, reinstalls ..