Re: [DotGNU]I got it all compiled but can't run hello.exe

From: Francisco Jr.
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]I got it all compiled but can't run hello.exe
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 13:47:15 -0300 (ART)

 --- Rhys Weatherley <address@hidden> escreveu:

Thanks Mr. Rhys Weatherley.

I can see when running `make` that it invokes cscc to
compile existing .cs files and put in the mscorlib.dll

But I can't find mscorlib.dll anywhere.

What do you mean by IL_LIBRARY_PATH? Is this a
environment variable I must set? In the makefile it
set lib path to usr/local/lib but nothing is put
there.

I even tried to execute make with root privilegies but
it did't work :( And of cource make install too.

I'm sorry for boring you with something not so
complex, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks veru much.

Francisco Jr.

Yahoo! GeoCities
Tenha seu lugar na Web. Construa hoje mesmo sua home page no Yahoo! GeoCities.
É fácil e grátis!
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/