Re: [DotGNU]I got it all compiled but can't run hello.exe

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]I got it all compiled but can't run hello.exe
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 17:22:35 +1000

"Francisco Jr." wrote:

> could not locate the assembly mscorlib/1.0.2411.0
> hello.exe: unresolved external references
>
> where do it put mscorlib.dll?

In the same directory as "hello.exe", or in some
directory along your "IL_LIBRARY_PATH", which
you will need to create.

However, this still won't make it run because "ilrun"
is just a stub program right now.  It loads the program
and then exits.  The rest of it isn't implemented yet.

Portable.NET is still a work in progress.  Hello World
is coming soon.  Stay tuned.