dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1097] Add multi contact management into cale

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1097] Add multi contact management into calendar event
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 14:52:19 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Add multi contact management into calendar event

Latest modifications

There is a duplicate task for this, number 172.
I increased priority for 172, and assigned it to you. Instead i close this one.
Changes:

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted on:  2013-10-19 11:02 Submitted by:  HENRY Florian (fhenry)
Last Modified On:  2013-10-19 14:48
Subproject:  Module Agenda Assigned to (multiple):  HENRY Florian (fhenry)
Planned for version:
 Status
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Closed

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2013-10-19 14:52
There is a duplicate task for this, number 172.
I increased priority for 172, and assigned it to you. Instead i close this one.
HENRY Florian 2013-10-19 14:48
Ok, I will change the pull request to using the new table. It's ok for me and also more accurate to the future need.
Laurent Destailleur 2013-10-19 14:37
Using llx_element_contact is not the good solution for doing what you want to do.
llx_element_contact is good to link a contact (thirdparty or user) to an element (invoice, proposal, order, ...)
But events into agenda are not "standard" element. There are transversal objects. Also linking to thirdparty and user is not enough. We will want also to link to a "location" (a room for example).
Also into the calendar standard, we need to follow the status "busy" or not for each linked contact and "mandatory or guest".

For this reason (and other one), we need another table. I suggest
llx_actioncomm_resources
This table will contains id of event, id of element and type of element (type may be user, thirdparty, and later room or even a usergroup). Table will also have field "transparency" (busy or not but it is calle transparency into calendar protocols) and "mandatory".

So, I am afraid you must forget to use the contact existing template. The need is more specific and can not be compliant with "contact" template used for common elements.

Note, current field "fk_user_action" into llx_action_comm will be kept to store "owner" of event (there is only one per event and is a dolibarr user).
User that are assigned to event should be into new table.