dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #191] Work on multicurrency module

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #191] Work on multicurrency module
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 23:27:25 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Work on multicurrency module

Anonymous user
2013-10-19 23:27
Today I had a craving for Christmas music... Guess I'll be pulling out Justin very soon ? #tistheseason #christmas #justinbieber led light panel http://www.fledlights.com/led_panel

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2012-09-07 18:41 Submitted on:  2011-09-17 00:00
Submitted by:  Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
To add into core: Field to store currency code and currency rate used to convert into global currency.
First feature of module is to extend doc generation to ask new currency and rate. Then doc is generated with new rate.
Subproject:  Core (internal) Assigned to (multiple):  Régis Houssin (hregis),Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Planned for version:
 Status
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open

Comments

led light panel 2013-10-19 23:27
Today I had a craving for Christmas music... Guess I'll be pulling out Justin very soon ? #tistheseason #christmas #justinbieber led light panel http://www.fledlights.com/led_panel
Laurent Destailleur 2012-09-07 18:41
Before acting anything on this module, we must first decide completely how it will work.
For this a page onto wiki was started t http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Draft:Multi-Currency , but all suggestion written for the moment are not working for reason x or y.
If you can write another suggestion onto the page, it is welcome...
Maxime Kohlhaas 2012-09-07 15:21
Thanks Régis. I guess this project is private so I won't be able to see it. Will this stay as a separated module or will it be integrated in the Dolibarr core ?
Régis Houssin 2012-09-06 16:35
this is already done :

Stored conversion rates with auto updates coming from an official source.
Module activated as any other, with possibility to configure the auto updates delay.

see Multi-Currency project in doliforge
Maxime Kohlhaas 2012-09-06 16:20
Hello, we'd really like to have such a module available in Dolibarr.
Do you have any idea of the realisation plan ?

How I imagine the solution :
Stored conversion rates with auto updates coming from an official source.
Module activated as any other, with possibility to configure the auto updates delay.
Define a currency on a thirdparty, which will be used as default in proposal, order and invoice.
Possibility to change this default currency on a specific proposal, order and invoice.
Display the converted values besides the main currency value in proposal, order and invoice, and only the converted value in the generated PDF.
Régis Houssin 2011-09-18 09:00
Good Idea.
If you need help, contcat-me.
Do you plan the possibility of having a bank account in an other currency that main currency ?