dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #172] Can attach an event to several contacts

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #172] Can attach an event to several contacts
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 14:51:49 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Can attach an event to several contacts

Latest modifications

Changes:
  • Assigned to (multiple):
None ± fhenry

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted on:  2011-09-17 00:00 Submitted by:  Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Last Modified On:  2013-10-19 14:48
This is a prerequisite to manage meeting rendez-vous.
Subproject:  Module Agenda Assigned to (multiple):  HENRY Florian (fhenry)
Planned for version:
 Status
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2013-10-19 14:48
Using llx_element_contact is not the good solution for doing what you want to do.
llx_element_contact is good to link a contact (thirdparty or user) to an element (invoice, proposal, order, ...)
But events into agenda are not "standard" element. There are transversal objects. Also linking to thirdparty and user is not enough. We will want also to link to a "location" (a room for example).
Also into the calendar standard, we need to follow the status "busy" or not for each linked contact and "mandatory or guest".

For this reason (and other one), we need another table. I suggest
llx_actioncomm_resources
This table will contains id of event, id of element and type of element (type may be user, thirdparty and later room). Table will also have field "busy" and "mandatory".

So, I am afraid you must forget to use the contact existing template. The need is more specific and can not be compliant with "contact" template used for common elements.
jfefe 2013-03-29 21:59
Should we use a new table actioncomm_contact as attaching contact on propal/invoice ?
Or does it use the table element_element?

It would be great to define type of contact too with existent dictionary.