Python Block : no access to code

From: tom sutherland
Subject: Python Block : no access to code
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 19:37:41 +0000 (UTC)

I am running a VirtualBox Ubuntu 22.043 with Radioconda/gnuradio-companion. I have a python block that I want to use but when I try to open it, I get the error /usr/bin/env: ‘/tmp/epy_block_0_nlgw0hml.py’: Permission denied. Its a directory/file that I don't have access to.
1)  How do I fix this issue?
2) Why does the Python Block, name = MyBlock, save anything to such a non-descriptive name like epy_block_0_nlgw0hml.py ?

Thanks...Tom