Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simulation to compute BER of a Modulator/Demodula

From: Christian BusquielSanz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simulation to compute BER of a Modulator/Demodulator Encoding/Decoding system
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 09:10:29 +1300

On Sat, 20 Oct 2018 at 08:00, Cinaed Simson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Maybe you removed the Delay slider? The default value is 0 - try setting
> it to 2 in the Qt GUI Range.
>
> -- Cinaed

No, I did not remove the slider (It shows in the picture that the
slider is there, on top)

I changed the default value to 2, because that is how it synchronizes
in my computer

I was just pointing out that the BER does not plot straight away if
the default value is different from 0
If the delay value is set to 0, it starts plotting it right away
If it is different than 0, I need to click on the slide or click the
arrows to change the value so it starts plotting,
then click again to switch it back to 2 so the two signals are synchronized

I am using Ubuntu 18.04 in Oracle VM Virtual Box in a Windows 10 Pro
64 bit operating system, in case that the issue comes from there

--

Christian SĂȘngir     Busquiel Sanz