demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: A comment on Drupal interface used for votes

From: ketty .
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: A comment on Drupal interface used for votes
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 21:51:04 +0200

On 10/10/06, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:
Well, you are hacking on it and I can no longer enter in it and browse,
vote, etc. :-) Let me know when I can test.

Sorry, it might have been something i messed up, but as far as i can tell it has been working most of the time with only small downtime. Please let me know if you still can't browse.
*trying it* ... *getting "invalid session id"* sweeeeet, that wasnt there last time i tested :)
*hitting it with a big hammer to make bugs go away*
Ok, now you can try it :)

What I liked in your interface is that it was not necessary to enter in
a specific dialog to vote, the choices where made directly from the
browsing dialog.

Yes, i like it that way too. And i also like the that the page dont expand so much downwards anymore.

However, when I used it, it appears that the same
answer could appear several times in a vote, if an answer was already
selected (from a previous vote) and was selected once more. I'm not sure
neither it was possible to change the order of answers.

You were able to have the same alternative multiple times in your votes? I cant reproduce it, so hopefully it is an old bug that went away without me even noticing it :)
Reordering  alternatives was very unobvious before. You had to first mark the vote and then the buttons "magically" appeared from nowhere. I have made quite some changes to make it more usable since then. Please try it and tell me what you think.
It is no more nessecary to login to browse the questions by the way. *stealing augustins ideas* =)