demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: A comment on Drupal interface used for votes

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: A comment on Drupal interface used for votes
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 21:27:02 +0200

Hello Ketty,

"ketty ." <address@hidden> writes:

> On 10/9/06, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Well, in fact, I find ketty's interface a little buggy (but with good
>> ideas).
[...]
> Feel free to report bugs :)

Well, you are hacking on it and I can no longer enter in it and browse,
vote, etc. :-) Let me know when I can test.

What I liked in your interface is that it was not necessary to enter in
a specific dialog to vote, the choices where made directly from the
browsing dialog. However, when I used it, it appears that the same
answer could appear several times in a vote, if an answer was already
selected (from a previous vote) and was selected once more. I'm not sure
neither it was possible to change the order of answers.

Best wishes,
d.

PS: A friend of mine told me that "buggy" was quite strong in English: I
    didn't wanted to meant that. I was thinking of "with some bugs".
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A