demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Organization of tags

From: Frederic Lehobey
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Organization of tags
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:32:17 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 03:24:10PM +1000, skaller wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 19:33 +0200, Felix HENRY wrote:

> Actually, there is another service that may need discussion ..
>
> I can't speak a word of French. Most of the questions
> and responses are French. There should be some facility
> to enter a question/response set in more than one language?

Obviously on the todo list.   :-)

Please in the meanwhile ask questions you wish in English -- there are
already a few but I agree they are hard to find, maybe an other tag --
(it is the demonstration server anyways).  Do not care about duplicate
(English / French) questions.  It is something we will have to deal
with in the future anyways.

It you have ideas about implementing this very wanting feature, please
put them on the wiki (we already have had several talks with David on
the matter, but nothing showed up on the wiki yet).

Best regards,
Frederic