debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] More CVS anamalies.

From: Tim Uckun
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] More CVS anamalies.
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:44:03 -0700

At 09:55 AM 2/28/2002 +0100, Roland Mas wrote:
Tim Uckun (2002-02-27 16:14:41 -0700) :

> First of all I would like to know if the debian-sf maintainers would
> prefer to hear about these things on the listserve or if they would
> rather have me submit them as bugs.

  It's not that important, but if the bug exists in a released version
of the package (i.e. the one currently present in Debian testing or
unstable), I think it's worth a bug report in the Debian BTS, so that
we can keep track of it.

Well I am on debian unstable. Unfortunately I took the unstable route. In retrospect I whish I had chosen testing instead unstable is a bit too unstable for my taste. Can I roll back by changing my sources.list? I was thinking that eventually testing would catch up to where I am now with unstable.

Anyways so far I have not done a apt-get upgrade because I am afraid it will break my sourceforge. Even though I only have on eproject on it now I use it a lot.

:wq
Tim Uckun
US Investigations Services/Due Diligence
 http://www.diligence.com/