debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] RE: sourceforge install...failed / SSL / OpenLDAP

From: Antoine Nivard
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] RE: sourceforge install...failed / SSL / OpenLDAP
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:32:29 +0100

About SSL:
You can comment the SSL module to know if your Sourceforge is working...
And I removed all https in www/*/* ;
anyway one day you will need SSL and you should know how to create a
certificate, there are good how-to on it...

About OpenLDAP:
I think, we have the same problems... After several apt-get install/remove;
slapd is working with default setting
But the install-ldap.sh is not working, the LDAP schema are fine but, when
I want upload user and set the password this step failed.
I can see the tree with LDAPexplorer logged as anonymous; no user no
password

I don't know how-to set password on a LDAP tree?

I will be connected this thursday and tomorrow evening and IRC

See you soon,

        Antoine N.