debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] sourceforge install...failed

From: Roland Mas
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] sourceforge install...failed
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:33:17 +0100

권순선 (2002-02-22 21:35:17 +0900) :

> On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 08:11:43PM +0100, Christian BAYLE wrote:

>> Until here we create a db and LDAP is already working
>>
>> > Changing SF_robot passwd using admin account
>> > dpkg: error processing sourceforge (--configure):
>> >  subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1
>> > Errors were encountered while processing:
>> >  sourceforge
>>
>> I have got this too, but not all the time
>> It seems to depend on the box, It happens more on my laptop
>> Usually a ldap restart correct this
>
> Restarting /etc/init.d/slapd didn't work.
> Error persists... :-(
>
>> > installation script returned error exit status 100.
>> > Press <enter> to continue.
>> > ----
>> >
>> > Could anybody let me know what's wrong with my box?
>> > It does not have FQDN and connects internet through ADSL.
>> > So I set the IP address and hostname to 127.0.0.1 and debian.
>> > Any comment will be very appreciated.
>>
>> I think you should give a private network address

Although I don't see how this could affect their behaviour, trying it
can't do any harm.

> Could you please let me know what file should I change?
> The IP address assigned to eth0 is 192.168.123.140.
> I know this is private network address and this IP address is
> assigned via DHCP.

Edit /etc/sourceforge/sourceforge.config and run the
'sourceforge-config' script provided by the package.

> [Fri Feb 22 21:25:18 2002] [error] mod_ssl: Init: Unable to read server
> certificate from file /etc/apache/ssl.crt/server.crt (OpenSSL library error
> follows)
> [Fri Feb 22 21:25:18 2002] [error] OpenSSL: error:0D09F007:asn1 encoding
> routines:d2i_X509:expecting an asn1 sequence
>
> /etc/apache/ssl.crt/server.crt does exist and I just followed
> the default steps/values.

  That's strange.  Is this file (/etc/apache/ssl.crt/server.crt)
really an SSL key?  The error message you mention usually indicates
that the file has not been regenerated.  Try editing it and see if it
looks like noise or not.  If it's readable, then it's probably not an
SSL key :-)

  In any case, for the LDAP stuff, I'd suggest you try the 2.5-25
version of the package.  It's not quite ready yet, but it should
probably be uploaded soon, and several fixes have been made in the
code handling the LDAP configuration.  Or, you could send the contents
of your /etc/ldap/slapd file (privately if you prefer), so that I can
try and spot suspect points in there.  In that case, please tell me if
you also use LDAP apart from Sourceforge.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

A man walks into a bar.