debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] sourceforge install...failed

From: 권순선
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] sourceforge install...failed
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 21:35:17 +0900

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 08:11:43PM +0100, Christian BAYLE wrote:

> > Distinguished Name is dc=sourceforge
> > Creating ldif file from database
> > Filling LDAP with database
> > Setup SF_robot account
> > Adding robot accounts
> > Changing SF_robot passwd using admin account
> > dpkg: error processing sourceforge (--configure):
> >  subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1
> > Errors were encountered while processing:
> >  sourceforge
> > E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
> > Some errors occurred while unpacking. I'm going to configure the
> > packages that were installed. This may result in duplicate errors
> > or errors caused by missing dependencies. This is OK, only the errors
> > above this message are important. Please fix them and run [I]nstall again
> > Press enter to continue. -->if I press enter, it trys to install it again.
> >
> > Setting up sourceforge (2.5-23) ...
> > You'll see some debugging info during this installation.
> > Do not worry unless told otherwise.
> > It seems your database upgrade went well and smoothly.  That's cool.
> > Please enjoy using Debian Sourceforge.
> > Installing chroot environnement at /var/lib/sourceforge/chroot
> > Configuring DNS for domain name = debian and IP address = 127.0.0.1...
> >  debian
> > Creating /var/lib/sourceforge/bind/dns.head
> > DNS configuration done.
> > Modifying inetd for cvs server
> > CVS usual config is changed for sourceforge one
> > Modifying /etc/ldap/slapd.conf
> > # Next second line added by Sourceforge install
> >         by dn="cn=SF_robot,dc=sourceforge" write
> > # Next lines added by Sourceforge install
> > # End of sourceforge add
> > WARNING: Please check referal line in /etc/ldap/slapd.conf
> > Commenting /etc/ldap/schema/core.schema
> > Adding /etc/ldap/schema/core.schema
> > Adding /etc/ldap/schema/cosine.schema
> > Adding /etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
> > Adding /etc/ldap/schema/nis.schema
> > Adding /etc/sourceforge/sourceforge.schema
> > Modifying /etc/libnss-ldap.conf
> > WARNING: Probably incorrect base line in /etc/libnss-ldap.conf
> > Modifying /etc/nsswitch.conf
> > Stopping OpenLDAP: slapd.
> > Starting OpenLDAP: slapd.
> > Load ldap
> > Distinguished Name is dc=sourceforge
> > Creating ldif file from database
> > Filling LDAP with database
> > Setup SF_robot account
> > Adding robot accounts
>
> Until here we create a db and LDAP is already working
>
> > Changing SF_robot passwd using admin account
> > dpkg: error processing sourceforge (--configure):
> >  subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1
> > Errors were encountered while processing:
> >  sourceforge
>
> I have got this too, but not all the time
> It seems to depend on the box, It happens more on my laptop
> Usually a ldap restart correct this

Restarting /etc/init.d/slapd didn't work.
Error persists... :-(

> > installation script returned error exit status 100.
> > Press <enter> to continue.
> > ----
> >
> > Could anybody let me know what's wrong with my box?
> > It does not have FQDN and connects internet through ADSL.
> > So I set the IP address and hostname to 127.0.0.1 and debian.
> > Any comment will be very appreciated.
>
> I think you should give a private network address
> Because this can cause problems
> I'm not sure that DNS config nor Postgres will apreciate localhost
> address

Could you please let me know what file should I change?
The IP address assigned to eth0 is 192.168.123.140.
I know this is private network address and this IP address is
assigned via DHCP.

> > I am a newbie to ldap stuff. I suspect I got some wrong ldap
> > configuration but I just followed the default values when dselect
> > asked me to input some value while installing the packages.
> >
> I'm almost sure that the default values don't work
> You can learn more in /usr/share/doc/openldap-guide from openldap-guide
> package

I am reading them...and http://www.openldap.org had more documents
which I am reading also.

> > And I found that I need to make sure I can connect to this box via SSL.
> > As I installed every necessary package that sourceforge requires,
> > I installed libapache-mod-ssl also.
> > But how can I know my box gets SSL right?
> > I ran mod-ssl-makecert also.
> >
> If you can create an account, it means that it works :)
> Or acces to any https://your.box

My apache configuration seems to be broken even though
I followed all the default steps when installing it
including libapache-mod-ssl.
/etc/init.d/apache start doesn't work.
Here are parts of /var/log/apache/error.log.

[Fri Feb 22 21:25:18 2002] [error] mod_ssl: Init: Unable to read server
certificate from file /etc/apache/ssl.crt/server.crt (OpenSSL library error
follows)
[Fri Feb 22 21:25:18 2002] [error] OpenSSL: error:0D09F007:asn1 encoding
routines:d2i_X509:expecting an asn1 sequence

/etc/apache/ssl.crt/server.crt does exist and I just followed
the default steps/values.

Thanks very much in advance....
--
           (o_             **WTFM**