debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] Wrong group IDs on cvsroot.

From: Tim Uckun
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] Wrong group IDs on cvsroot.
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:20:02 -0700

I noticed the following.

The directories in the cvsroot have the wrong ownership. When you create a project it gives it a Gid of a four digit number like 1007 however when sf creates the cvs directories it makes the owner be nobody and the group to be a five digit number like 10007. This makes it impossible to check in code.

I am sure it's an easy fix but I haven't had the time to dig throught the code yet (still trying to make the whole thing work).

:wq
Tim Uckun
US Investigations Services/Due Diligence
 http://www.diligence.com/