debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] Ldap error: cannot connect

From: Antoine Nivard
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] Ldap error: cannot connect
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:34:34 +0100

The problem seems to come from LDAP...
All ldap_bind failed with sourceforge PHP or LdapExlporer
The error on PHP is:  Invalid credentials

/etc/sourceforge/database.inc and /etc/ldap.secret are Ok
install-ldap.sh configure list are ok

slapcat
dn: dc=sourceforge,dc=expert,dc=bo
objectClass: top
objectClass: domain
dc: rd

dn: ou=People, dc=sourceforge,dc=expert,dc=bo
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: People

How to check LDAP only?
like slapadd, modify... with a ldiff file...
Can you send me one?

I can't connect to IRC, my network admin don't want NAT...

CU,
        Antoine