debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Ldap error: cannot connect

From: Christian BAYLE
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Ldap error: cannot connect
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 22:04:35 +0100

Ldap is a tricky stuff
You can try
install-ldap.sh list
If you don't get anything, it's probably that LDAP is broken
Check all config files, read carefully config advices
There is a install-ldap.sh reset that delete completely ldap db
sometime useful followed by the install-ldap.sh configure

Maybe there is somthing wrong in the password you gave at sf install
Check /etc/sourceforge/database.inc and /etc/ldap.secret

Sinon on peut aussi voir ca sur IRC.openprojects.net #debian-sf

Bon courage

--
Christian Bayle
E-mail: address@hidden, address@hidden