debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] Sourceforge 2.5 is in testing

From: Roland Mas
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] Sourceforge 2.5 is in testing
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 09:57:06 +0100

  Hi all,

  I just wanted to point out that the sourceforge package has entered
the woody/testing distribution.  The package currently available in
testing is the 2.5-15 version, and the 2.5-16 version available in
unstable contains a few bugfixes.  It should enter testing in a week
or so.  Except if release-critical bugs are found until then, of
course, but I'm getting rather confident.

  That means it is no longer necessary to upgrade your boxes to
sid/unstable to install Sourceforge 2.5.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Why did the tachyon cross the road?