dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] dazuko conflict with pidgin

From: yigao yu
Subject: [Dazuko-help] dazuko conflict with pidgin
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 21:33:54 +0800

hi all,
  Yesterday I installed dazuko3.0.0, and add two commands in /etc/rc.d/boot.local, in which the content is at the following:
insmod /dazuko-3.0.0-birthday/build/kernel/dazuko.ko
mount -t dazukofs -o dir=/usr/local /usr/local /usr/local

and concurrently I installed pidgin2.1.0 successfully, after I reboot my system, I found that dazuko was started successfully, but I could not invoke pidgin. When I ran pidgin, it indicated "Segmentation Fault". So I can only comment the above two commands in boot.local file. I use dazuko to support my antivirus software which needs dazuko, so I must let dazuko start automatically priori to my antivirus software. That's why I add such commands in this file. Could you give me another way to solve it or do you have some patches to do it, thanks!

--
Best Regards,

Yigao Yu
(office phone) +86-21-50271868-313
(mobile phone) +86-13817657204
(address) 203 No.2 Building 690 Bibo Rd Shanghai P.R.China 201203