Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] mailing list (was Re: state of gjdoc)

From: Alex Lancaster
Date: 19 Feb 2002 20:35:38 -0800

JS> Got it, thanks.  But I still have to do a Reply All, otherwise
JS> only the sender (in this case Alex) gets the reply, when using my
JS> lame Mozilla 0.98 client...  I really should switch to Gnus.

I could of course switch it to use the "Reply-to:" list feature, which
would mean a reply would always go to the list.  But a lot of people
think that, in general, is A Really Bad Thing to do with mailing
lists.  Mucking around with the headers of e-mail be a religious issue
with some folks, so safer to stick with the default.  Ideas?

A.