Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: state of gjdoc

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: state of gjdoc
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:02:57 +0100

Got it, thanks.
But I still have to do a Reply All, otherwise only
the sender (in this case Alex) gets the reply,
when using my lame Mozilla 0.98 client...
I really should switch to Gnus.

Julian

Alex Lancaster wrote:
"NF" == Nic Ferrier <address@hidden> writes:

NF> Can we have a discussion mailing list? It's so much easier than
NF> doing reply to all.

Done, just posted this very message to it.  Let me know if you get
this OK.

It's currently only you, me and Julian subscribed.  For the moment,
I've made it a private list (only members can post, and archives are
private), but we can change that as we gain some momentum.

Ale