Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] mailing list (was Re: state of gjdoc)

From: Julian Scheid
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:25:29 +0100

Alex Lancaster wrote:
I could of course switch it to use the "Reply-to:" list feature, which
would mean a reply would always go to the list.  But a lot of people
think that, in general, is A Really Bad Thing to do with mailing
lists.  Mucking around with the headers of e-mail be a religious issue
with some folks, so safer to stick with the default.  Ideas?

Actually the current setting is not a big problem for me. We can leave it
as is.

The only annoying thing is that I'm used to hitting Reply, and when I
notice too late that I used Reply instead of Reply All, I have to add
the mailing list address manually (like with this mail...)
But that's OK with me.

Julian