Re: [certi-dev] Maximum amount of federates

From: Timi Tuohenmaa
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Maximum amount of federates
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:01:51 +0300

Hi,

Yes! This seemed to be the issue. I added
ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DFD_SETSIZE=128) to CMakeLists.txt and it seemed to
fix the problem.
I suppose we will compile CERTI with 256 just in case... We'll see how
much performance issues that many federates will cause, but 64 is not
really a problem apart from this stupid Winsock limitation.

I don't know if that limit should be risen by default CERTI, but maybe
it should be added as option in CMake.

But very much thank you. I think it would have taken quite much time
to realise that issue is not in CERTI but Winsock.

-Timi