[certi-dev] Fedora 15 x86_64 build and install problems

From: John Schroeder
Subject: [certi-dev] Fedora 15 x86_64 build and install problems
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 20:08:30 -0600

Hello all,

I am starting a new thread with this.  Thanks for all the help on the previous issues(s)

I have been having no luck getting CERTI working on my Fedora box.  When I try to start
the rtig I get the following:

address@hidden ~]$ rtig
CERTI RTIG 3.4.0 - Copyright 2002-2008  ONERA
This is free software ; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty ; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'certi::NetworkError'
Aborted (core dumped)

I have tried setting/unsetting environment variables, no luck.  I thought the problem
might have been caused by SELinux, but I have disabled it completely and I still get this
error.  I am attaching the cmake output and make output show how the build went.

I did notice cmake could not find some of the X11 files needed for the billard graphic.  Dont' understand
that either.  The build went flawlessly on my ubuntu machine.

John