[certi-dev] Comments regarding hla 1.3 imlpementation in Certi 3.4

From: Jean-Philippe Lebel
Subject: [certi-dev] Comments regarding hla 1.3 imlpementation in Certi 3.4
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:59:24 -0400

Hi Guys,

I received a request to support CERTI 1.4 for our products HLA Toolbox for Matlab and HLA Blockset for Simulink.

First of all, I must say I was surprised by the overall quality of the RTI since version 3.2. But, (there is always a but), I had two issues I think could be resolved so Certi becomes binary compatible with other HLA 1.3 RTI.

In the Exception class, you added a new function "virtual long getType()=0" which is not defined in the original standard. Also, the Windows build generates RTI-NG.dll and FedTime.dll but I think the standard defines them as libRTI-NG.dll and libFedTime.dll

Keep on the good work!

--
Jean-Philippe Lebel, ing., MBA
ForwardSim inc.