Re: [certi-dev] CeRTI Fed Parsing Problem

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CeRTI Fed Parsing Problem
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:44:24 +0100

2010/3/22 William Drozd <address@hidden>:
> Eric,
> Thanks for the prompt reply!
>
> I am not sure if I can attach the FED File but I have attached the portion
> up to the error. The error occurs
> on the line:
>
>      (attribute associated_entity_id best_effort receive HyperSpace)
>
> It seems like I can make it through parsing if I make the attribute (and
> everything else in the FED) in the default routing space and not HyperSpace.
> e.g. This seems to parse:
>
>      (attribute associated_entity_id best_effort receive)
>
> Maybe CeRTI is not supposed to support this?

It is supposed to support this but ...
it does not currently work, this is the same bug as this one:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?28832

If you want to monitor the bug you may register a Savannah account and
add yourself to the CC list.

I cannot promise anything about WHEN this will be solved moreover
if you plan to use DDM I shall warn you that it has unfortunately been
untested since a while so I would expect breakage until someone add
a regression test for that.

That said CERTI is Open Source so you are welcome to contribute if you have
time and want to help. If this is the case we (CERTI developers) will help
you to begin to hack CERTI code.

http://www.april.org