[certi-dev] Java Binding

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [certi-dev] Java Binding
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:20:02 +0100

Hi everybody,

The current state of CERTI_Message.msg specification is OK for C++ CERTI.
The spec misses some point for Java specific generation.
I did a small update in the Java generator in order to show how to detect
combined fields.

Andrej,
Would you be able to go on with that for updating Java generator?
You should now:
 1) update the Java generator to handle combine type as you want
 2) may be update the CERTI_Message.msg for some Java specific part
      I did not had time to do.

If you'd like some more explanation / help, do not hesitate to ask.

I have been right into the code for some time and I did sent informative
message here and there but I'm not so sure it's enough to go on alone
for handling combined types.

The fact is I currently do not have the time to compile the necessary
design & development
doc for that. I plan to do it but I'm unable to do it now. Should be
done in April or June.

http://www.april.org