Re: [certi-dev] Debug library names

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Debug library names
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 18:55:10 +0100

2010/1/23 Gotthard, Petr <address@hidden>:
> Hello,
> I did three changes:
>
> (1) The debug libraries now have the "d" suffix.
> In Linux you may configure the build type by setting CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
> or CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release. In Windows just select the desired target.
>
> (2) The FindRTI.cmake script does its best to find at least some usable RTI
> library. Please make sure you use the ${RTI_LIBRARIES} variable in your
> TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES. [Other variables may be empty if only debug libraries
> are provided.]

Do not forget to make your modifications of FindRTI.cmake upstream to
CMake CVS too :-)

> (3) The installer filename indicates the build type (Debug or Release).

Nice enhancement thank you Petr.

I did update HLA_TestsSuite due to a small side-effect.
libHLA now gets mangled too
libHLA --> libHLAd so that one needs to

find_library(LIBHLA NAMES HLA HLAd)
and not
find_library(LIBHLA HLA)

may happens to other libHLA users as well.
http://www.april.org