RE: [certi-dev] CERTI wishlist for student projects

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] CERTI wishlist for student projects
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 00:41:48 +0200

Hello and many thanks for the suggestions so far.

> Pure Java bindings are certainly a useful addition - for example in
> order to attach a nice RADAR screen as well as other flavours of
> federates (even though Java is not my personal favourite  ;-)

Having mentioned a RADAR screen, have you seen
http://www.albatross.aero/projects/projects-list/project-details.php?p=N
A==&s=TGVhcm5Nb3Jl

Should be open-source and should be out the coming Monday. If it's C++,
Java or Python we could use it to build another HLA RADAR screen.

> Aside from that, I remember that (encrypted) authentication plus
> (optionally) on-the-wire data encryption had been subject to
discussion
> several months ago to allow running an RTIG on a public host.

Oops, I forgot that completely. Thanks for refreshing my memory.

Regards,
Petr