Re: [certi-dev] GUI for RTIG server

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] GUI for RTIG server
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:35:20 +0200

2009/4/16 Pierre Siron <address@hidden>:
> Eric Noulard a écrit :

> Hello,
> the MOM could be useful to do that
> and to keep a separation between the graphical presentation
> and HLA and RTIs.
> The result shoud be a new standard federate.
>
> In fact, I do not see another interest to these servives,
> may be a reason that explains that the MOM is not yet implemented.
> Pierre

Just returned from holdiays.
I think Pierre is right, my answer was too low level.

We should definitely implements this as a standard federate using MoM.
However in order to do that we should implement MoM in CERTI which
is currently missing.

This would be a great contribution :-)

The "STATISTICS" found here and there in the code may be used to implement
MoM, but it may need a big rework in order to implement a clean an
efficient MoM.

Anyone interested in contributing in this area?