[certi-dev] Time synchonising

From: Максим Гаммер
Subject: [certi-dev] Time synchonising
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:03:57 +0500

Hello,

as I understand, there is no common federation time. And each federate has its own time. I have two federates, one is regulating and other is constrained. I alter the time with getTickCount function. In some time I have two federates with different local time, and in case one federate sends an event to other, that other federate receives several minutes late, for example.
 So there my question: how to synchronise them. I read the manual and didn't understand it.

Sincerly,
Max.