Re: [certi-dev] GUI for RTIG server

From: Pierre Siron
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] GUI for RTIG server
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:47:24 +0200

Eric Noulard a écrit :
2009/4/10 Максим Гаммер <address@hidden>:

Hello,

i wonder if you guys consider creating of GUI for the server, where would be
possible to see all the info and statistics (federations, federates,
connections, time scales). I saw that staff within MAK and PITCH RTI. Or
maybe you have some resources that could help in creation of such thing?

Hello,
the MOM could be useful to do that
and to keep a separation between the graphical presentation
and HLA and RTIs.
The result shoud be a new standard federate.

In fact, I do not see another interest to these servives,
may be a reason that explains that the MOM is not yet implemented.
Pierre

Will give you more information on this when returning from holidays but you
may have a look at "STATISTICS" inside the source code.

Max