[certi-dev] Re: CERTI documentation with Doxygen HOWTO

From: Eric NOULARD
Subject: [certi-dev] Re: CERTI documentation with Doxygen HOWTO
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:24:44 +0200

Le Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:08:58 +0200,
"Eric Noulard" <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Hi All,
>
> Now that you know that I tried to use doxygen
> for CERTI documentation here comes the detail of how it works.
>
> Take a big breath and keep reading :=)
>
> First of all if you want to build the documentation you'll have to
> set the BUILD_DOC CMake option to ON using either cmake-gui
> or the command line
>  cmake -DBUILD_DOC:BOOL=ON
>
> There is 3 sets of documentation
>
>  - Install
>  - User
>  - Developer

I forgot something, when you set BUILD_DOC to ON
CMake will look for doxygen and dot commands and generated
new target:

<DOCSET>_doc
<DOCSET>_doc_forced
<DOCSET>_doc_forced_pdf

if you want to build the complete "User" docset you need to:

make User_doc_forced
make User_doc_forced_pdf
and optionnally "make install"

if you don't "make install"