Re: [certi-dev] New documenation generation system for CERTI (cont.)

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] New documenation generation system for CERTI (cont.)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:20:30 +0200

2008/10/13 Gotthard, Petr <address@hidden>:
> (And I forgot the most important): Is there a way how to separate
> install and user documentation in the C++ file? I found only "pages". We
> can have multiple "pages" inside each C++ file. These two pages may get
> referenced in different doc trees. It may even be possible to define
> "conditional" pages that gets generated only for user, or only for
> installation documentation.

You are talking about \if and \ifnot Doxygen construct right?
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/commands.html#cmdif
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/commands.html#cmdifnot

I must admit I did not thought about that for selecting Install/User/Developer
level, that a pretty neat idea.

>  --> If this is the case, we would need to standartize these "doc
> switches" on a CERTI level.

Yes you are right, may be you can propose one, after you
played a little with the feature?