bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] quick question

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] quick question
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:04:46 +0430

Hi Arash,

I have partly followed the other discussions. My understanding was and is
that there is no official statement in this regard, but that the family
Aryanpour does not mind derivative work based on the original dictionary.

But I am not sure, rely on this on your own risk. Behdad Esfahbod may know
more in this regard.

Greetings,
Arash