bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Persian Linux teaching website -- Launched!

From: Ehsan Akhgari
Subject: [linuxiran] Persian Linux teaching website -- Launched!
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:34:54 +0430

Hi all,

I've launched the Persian Linux website I was talking about.  Please check
it out at:

http://www.persian-linux.org/

Currently, the site has two topics: "nokaate kolli" which is the place for
general topics like what GNU/Linux is, its history, different distros, and
how to install different distros.  This topic currently has only three
articles, one describing what GNU/Linux is, one containing a short note of
major distros, and one contains general notes to those who want to install
Linux, with a number of links to some good articles on other sites about
Linux installation (in Persian, of course.)  This topics needs your help, so
if you have some time writing up some article for it, please let me know.

The other topic is "Linux from the command line."  This topic teaches Linux
from the scratch using the command line.  I'm actively working on this one,
which now contains six articles (and maybe more by the time you read this.)

Gurban, and Kaveh!
Please let me know what login name you would like, and I'll create your
accounts immediately, and will let you know about your login information,
and what you need to do to get started.  Also, please let me know if you'd
like your own free @persian-linux.org email accounts.

And Gurban, let me know if you want to write on any topic besides GTK+.

I'll really appreciate any feedback and suggestions/complaints about the
site.  Also, don't hesitate if you also like to join to write articles on
the topics you have information about.

Thanks for your time!
Ehsan Akhgari

Farda Technology (http://www.farda-tech.com/)