bna-linuxiran

RE: [linuxiran] Persian Linux teaching website -- Launched!

From: Ehsan Akhgari
Subject: RE: [linuxiran] Persian Linux teaching website -- Launched!
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 00:01:02 +0430

> Hi Ehsan,

Hi Gurban,

> > Gurban, and Kaveh!
> > Please let me know what login name you would like,
> gurban

OK, I've created your account, and created the gtk+ topic for you.  I'll
send you the login info right away.

> Depends on my free time I would like to write articles about other
> developtmen tools in linux, like Lazarus (a Delphi like IDE on top of
> FreePacal compiler and a good deleveloping tool for novice to expert
> programmes), OpenOffice and GNOME.

Very cool!

> But if any one else wants to write articles about these topics please
> let he to does.

OK.  You can subscribe to any topic and write articles for it even if there
are already some authors for it.  There's nothing wrong with having more
than one author per topic.

> If you have a space for expert linux users on your website I can write
> articles about TeX, glibc, ...

Yes, definitely.  This site is dedicated to teach Linux related stuff, no
matter for beginners or experts.  It would be very nice to make the site so
that the experts can benefit as well.  If you like me to create another
topic for you for such stuff, just drop me a line.

Thanks again for your support,
Ehsan Akhgari

Farda Technology (http://www.farda-tech.com/)

[ Email: address@hidden ]