bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Penguin Pics!

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: [linuxiran] Penguin Pics!
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 15:13:30 +0300

Hi there:

Ellis Whitehead, a KDE developer got married late April, and went to
Czech Republic for his honey moon. Take a look at
http://www.msu.edu/~whiteh12/penguin/penguin.html

for some of his nice KDE and penguin related pics during his honeymoon.
My favorite quote: "We need to expand our consciousness beyond the
concept of free software contributing to humanity. The next step is
obvious, and we all have the moral responsibility to take it. Penguins
are humans too. Or perhaps better said: humans are penguins too. "

Cheers
--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their

Aryan Ameri