bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Anouncement: Jalali calendar for KDE

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Anouncement: Jalali calendar for KDE
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 12:52:09 +0300

On Sunday 25 May 2003 10:49, Kaveh wrote:
> --- Arash Bijanzadeh <address@hidden>
>
> wrote:
> > Jalali calendar support for KDE 3.2 commited this
> > morning.
> > KDE3.2 and above will use a localized calendar
> > system, and the user will be
> > able to choose her favorite calendar to be displayed
> > system wide. I would be
> > appreciate any test and feed back of the jalali
> > calendar.
> > Special thanks to Carlos for his help and kindness.
> >
> > Regards Arash
>
> How can we test it, is it needed to download kkde from
> cvs and compile
> Kaveh

Exactly. checkout qt, kdelibs and kdebase (at minimum) from KDE CVS
head, compile it, and bingo !

There is a manual on farsikde.org as to how checkout kde from cvs and
compile it.

Cheers
--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their

Aryan Ameri