bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] MP3 redhat 9.0

From: Kaveh
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] MP3 redhat 9.0
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 12:53:59 -0700 (PDT)

--- Aryan Ameri <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Saturday 24 May 2003 20:36, Kaveh wrote:
> ackage installation in linux,
> >

> > As a distibution Redhat has its users in server
> users
> > and some professional area ( if my dear friend
> don't
> > mind ;) ). so it has implied this drop of support
> with
> > no fear and now users will use redhat distribution
> > anyway,
>
> I never said that it was bad that RedHat dropped
> support for mp3. True
> mp3 is patented and it is better not to be used.
> Debian also doesn't
> include mp3 in it's main repository (it includes it
> in the non-free
> repository). All users are encouraged to use ogg
> vorbis instead of mp3.
>
> But about users using RedHat anyway, I don't think
> so. Recent studies
> has shown that it has lost to SuSE in recent months.
> RedHat fortunately
> doesn't have a monopoly in the Linux market, and
> users will always
> continue to have choice.
>
> And my only objection to that guy, was his use of
> the word "linux 9"
>
> Cheers
> --
> /* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel.
> SCO will hunt them.
> Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them
> all, and roast their
> stomach in hell. Our estimates show that all
> slashodot viewers will die.
>  --Mohammad Al-Sahhaf SCO Sopkesman, Former Iraqi
> information minister*/
>
> Aryan Ameri

Very dear aryan,
I didn't replied to this email on your answer, I just
saw it and replied to solve the problem,
and in my oppinion all distributions are linux and
just have a new flavor as long as they respect the
society,
And I see you as a very dear GNU/linux user that I
love to read your answers and most of your email
qoutations and agree with you in most of thhem,
But if you think I want to insult you again I will
wish  that one day someone make you to use windows
without any installed program for one month,

Sincerly Yours
Kaveh