RE: [Axiom-mail] Aldor and Windows

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-mail] Aldor and Windows
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:54:30 -0500

Mike,

Yes, there appears to be a functional version of Aldor
(AXIOMXL?) in the compiler directory of the old NAG PC
demo Cdrom. It does not seem to be affected by the lack
of flex license.dat. But I will need a little more time
to experiment to see if it is really possible to use it
separately form Axiom itself.

Of course this version would be just for playing until
the Aldor site has their version available.

Regards,
Bill.